A special thanks to Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me! for starting this. For all the other newbies out there, link up and answer these questions:
1. What state are you in?
2. Your current teaching position.
3. Your teaching experience.
4. When you started blogging.
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource.
1. I live in beautiful Colorado.
2. I teach second grade.
3. I have been teaching for three years-all in second grade.
4. I started my teaching blog about a month ago, and it is definitely a work in progress as I figure out what I'm doing! I've had a personal blog (that I seriously neglect) for a few years.
5. When I first started blog "stalking", I noticed how great some of the blogs looked, and I had no idea how to make that happen. So, I happened to come across some great gals at The Honey Bunch Blog Designs who put together a great looking blog page for me. Never think your blog can't look just as amazing as all the other ones out there!