Image Map

20 August 2012

Teacher Week...Must Have Monday!

Today I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for Teacher Week! Want to link up? Click on the picture below!




My first must have is my personal laminator. I learned the hard way that construction paper doesn't laminate well...but maybe I should add more black cardstock to my must have list, as well! But-I love having this at home for those late night amazing ideas that need to be laminated so kids won't destroy them they will last forever. The laminator cost me about $40 at Walmart and a refill of 50 laminate sheets is about $13.
I'll be honest. I loathe snack time. It's messy and no matter how many times I say no to Hot Cheetos, they bring them anyways. But, since I'm pregnant, this baby needs some food by 10 am or she gets grumpy. Well, I get grumpy. So snacks for everyone! Austin Peanut Butter are my favs. 



I love love love the clipart at Thistle Girl Designs. I highly recommend becoming a member and see all the fabulous things they have to offer. I espcially love the free calendars for members each month and the free collections you can download as a paid member. Click on the picture to find out more!


I recently came acorss this blog that is full of adorable fonts you can download for free! My favorite is Jumpin' Jack. Click on the picture to go to this website.




Ahhh, Scholastic. Thank you for your $1 monthly specials. They have helped build my classroom library and give me sets for my listening center without making me go broke.

And last-but not least-my Thirty-One thermal lunch tote. Mine actually looks different from this, but you get the idea. Packing your lunch has suddenly become cool again.


Hope you're having a great start to the week. Today was our first day of homework...so I'm anxious to see what I get back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori! I found your blog through Teacher Week and I'm your newest follower! I seriously need that lunch tote! I'm off to order one on Amazon. :)

    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete